Confectionary Designs is a boutique bakery located in Northern NJ, specializing in custom cakes, cookies, and pastries. Please visit us at http://www.confectionarydesigns.com

Contact Information: info@confectionarydesigns.com / 201-655-2302

Friday, December 17, 2010

A Summer Wedding Cake - NJ Bakery

Bogota, NJ

In New Jersey we received our first dusting of snow a few days ago and the weatherman says we should be getting hit with a big storm on Sunday. Looks like we'll be breaking out the shovels at the bakery this weekend!

As I was driving home today I was missing the warmer weather so I decided to break out a picture from last summer of one of our seashore wedding cakes. We loved making this cake and it was featured in 201Bride magazine. Everything you see is edible from the royal icing coral to the chocolate shells.

I hope you feel a little 'warmer' after viewing this cake!

2 comments:

  1. This is probably one of the prettiest cakes I've ever seen. I love the swags going down each tier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple yet stunning cake! Love the color and the decor. Have a great weekend ya...

    ReplyDelete